Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Poisonous People Online

Odd how "Feminist" always reverse their worst and most vile hatred for other woman. Saw a very nasty site called "Free Jinger," dedicated to attacking conservatives. A young lady who posted a couple of comments on this blog was attacked by this site till she took down her blog. Sad that these people will even attack a young homeschooling girl in such a nasty manner. The Home Living blog has also been a victim of attacks as well. These people not content with wallowing in their own misery, have to attack others. And sadly these "Liberals" and "Feminist" have lots of other sites to spread their hateful nastiness. Nasty people.

4 comments:

  1. Blogs like this are sometimes traced to the very same isp number as some of the Victorian-hating blogs as well as the ones aimed at hurting the Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an interesting observation: When homemakers began to correct feminists for their false teachings and they refuted the feminist movement, the one thing feminists insisted on was that women needed the right to work outside the home. A host of homemakers showed on their blogs all the work that was necessary for running the home and requiring them to be full time homemakers. A few years later, the feminists have changed their tune. They are now saying their Victorian grandmothers WORKED and that they plowed fields all their lives or worked in factories. You won't meet one feminist nowadays who doesnt think hr great-great-grandmother worked. They've dredged up hundreds of documents they claim prove that their female ancestors worked as hard as men. So now, the question I pose is: If the Victorian women were already working, what was the feminist movement for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poisonous is right. I must admit that my feelings are rather raw at the moment on this particular subject, having had a difficult week on my blog due to trolls. It seems to me their mantra is ~ don't you dare refute me or what I believe, but I can drag you through the coals all I want and you should thank me when I'm done. Sad individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The unpleasant truth is that feminism is pretty much a hate group. They always claimed they wanted women to have choices but if a woman dares to make a choice that the feminists disagree with they turn vicious.

    ReplyDelete